Real time update - sunshine coast

For some reason Facebook is not working on my phone so I thought I would do a quick update on the blog.  just wanted everybody to know we safely made it to Earls Cove. we will take the ferry to Saltery Bay tonight and head to Powell River Monday. we spent the last two days at Katherine Lake: a fantastic place for kids, warm lake, docks to swim to, rocks to jump off. the girls had a blast.  last night they went to bed about 10:30.  they are starting to outlast us.  Today's ride was brutal crazy uphill nearly the whole way but Shane & I are in the best shape of our lives so we can do anything. 

Here is a message from Alli:
Jill and me are having a great time. mom and dad are having a great time too. The ride today was hard but we made it. We have made some good friends.  Today we were living off of gas station food yum yum!

Here are a few pictures from the last few days

No comments:

Post a Comment