The Thrive Programme - Licensed Coach!

 

Hello friends and family,


I hope that this new year finds you doing well and staying healthy! I have very exciting news!!!  After about a year of training, I am now a Licensed Thrive Coach with The Thrive Programme (TTP).  I hope you have time to read about my new adventure, but if not, just jump to my websites.  I would love for you to SHARE with your friends and family. 


 Yes, I am still teaching, working with amazing homeschool families, and I LOVE my job! I just love working with people so much and am always looking for ways to grow as a person and contribute more to society.  This definitely fills that role. 

The Thrive Programme teaches people to take control of their thinking and get over everything from phobias to fears to anxiety and depression and LOVE their life no matter what their circumstances.  Unlike counseling or therapy which can go on for years and rehashes your past over and over,  TTP teaches that you can THRIVE NOW no matter what!   Being a life coach has been a dream of mine for a very long time and I am SO EXCITED to start this new journey in my life.

Any questions? Let me know.
~Jenny

 jenny.johnston@thriveprogramme.org or reach out through FB or instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment