THE AMAZING NEW ALLI


When we started Alli's school this year I started just as we had ended.   I read her a story, we draw a picture, I write a sentence and she copies it.  

Well, now that Alli is the AMAZING ALLI, she told me yesterday, "Can I write a sentence myself?  I want to write it myself without any help!"  And she did.  She did ask me to help her with anything she spelled wrong afterward...that is my writing at the bottom.

Then, later that day we did her math lesson and she had to complete a worksheet with 30 addition problems on it.  She finished and said, "That was FUN!"

I hope one day I can stop crying for happiness over these simply things, but right now it is like I am living in some magical world.  

I am so grateful to all that shared Alli's story.  The Article HERE has over 192 likes...the most "likes" of any article on their site in the last year.  My blogs have had over 800 hits in the last 3 days. 

 I have now joined Facebook.  I have a new purpose in life now; to spread the word about the miracle of VISION THERAPY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment